CONTEMPLACIONES POLÍTICAS

miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2018

English A1 Activity 7 - Technology Integration -My Daily Routine


The first thing that I would to write (or say, or describe... It doesn't matter) about my daily routine, could be the famous song: "yo me levanto por la mañana, me doy un baño y me perfumo" (you can listen it here Gran Combo de Puerto Rico: "Y no hago más na'" )

But, one important part of the activity is work with the english language. So, I can say some descriptive elements about my daily routine.

Just Imagine that I wake up early. At 05:00 am my day begins. 




After that, I usually go to the gym. I prefer work the cardio stuff in the morning, doing activities like spinning or TRX (more information about the last one can be found at: TRX)

After that, I take my breakfast. This is one really important meal for all the day. So I eat a lot in the morning. 
There are several breakfast for a good training and, personally, I eat four eggs, chocolate, fruit and cheese. 

Afterwards, I have to go to my work. Most of the time I use the bike. The exceptions are if there is raining a lot of if my bike has some problems, for example a flat tire. 

When I'm working I only think in that. I have to control and regulate my time really good. 

At the lunch time I eat my meals. I am vegetarian, so I bring my lunch for my home. 

At 05:00 pm I return to my apartment (you can see 
here the description). I wait for my wife and take the dinner between, 07:30 pm and 08:30 pm. 

Finally, I do some activities for my work and my studies and I go to bed at 10:30 pm. 

So, this is the description of my day. I hope that this brief description be useful. 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
contemplaciones políticas. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.