CONTEMPLACIONES POLÍTICAS

miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2018

English A1 Activity 7 - Technology Integration -What is my house look like?

Good evening. If I have the possibility to describe my apartment I can say that is a small one. It has two rooms: one when I sleep and where I have my clothes and the other one is the study.

My personal room has one king-size bed, two closets, on mirror and two small nightstands. There I have some Beatles posters and a cartoon of my wife and me.


The second room is the study. As you can see is a little messier that the other one. There I have several books, photocopies, a table and more Beatles' posters. Even some toys of them!




A third room is the combination between the living room and the dining room. I have there one black couch, the Wi-Fi connection and one Smart TV. Really, I don't care too much that TV, I used it only for access to NetFlix or YouTube, nothing more. Nevertheless, at the dining room, you can see a small table with three chairs. The number of chairs is small because I don't expect a huge quantity of sons or daughters. The curtains are appropriate for the space and have a good combination with the wall colors.


Finally, the kitchen. This kitchen works with gas and has one stove with four burners. The dishwasher is the general average, but, for me, it is more important the fridge. That one is our last acquisition. Well, I described my apartment. I hope that the information could be useful for all of you.


Best regards, 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
contemplaciones políticas. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.